Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just crocheting along.....

I'm still working on the latest PK doily.  It will be in white, #10 thread.   I think I have about 10 rounds to go.

I've begun to plan my next project.   I think it will be another runner.   Many years ago I made this runner and gifted it to a really nice lady.  That was before digital cameras were really the thing (so no picture).  The runner is found in Magic Crochet issue #27.  I know some of you remember those wonderful thread books.

2 comments:

Mopo said...

Hi! Thank you for your visiting :) Bye
Mopo

Nilda said...

Oi Linda tudo ben?
Adorei seus trabalhos,são muito lindos.
As toalhinhas são belissimas.
***Já estou seguindo seu blog***
venha seguir o meu tambem,o meu é de croche também.
Meu blog é:

meusonhocroche.blogspot.com
Um ótimo fim de semana.
Beijos
Nilda Moura.