Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another one finished...

Well, the runner I was planning on making next was put on hold to finish a doily I had started some time back and laid aside in the WIP basket.  The doily is finished.  I would have liked it to be a "tad" larger.  It measures 19 inches across and was made with #10 thread.  I have a couple more WIP projects in various stages in the basket that are calling for completion.  With a new year fast approaching, I would love to start it off with all the WIPs completed!



5 comments:

glor said...

What lovliness. Your work looks so perfect. This is an incredible doily.

lovestitch said...

Stunning! Your doily looks so beautiful, as always!

Nanette said...

That is a beautiful doily. Love the butterflies!
Valerie

Faith said...

Oh what perties....I especially like the banner..you do such lovely work.....

Zova couture said...

what a beautiful piece of art!!!!!!!!!!