Saturday, November 30, 2013

Autumn Doily

This doily is "in progress".  I still have to finish the centerpiece which is a small pumpkin and leaves.  I also have to attach the leaves to each individual pumpkin.  The designer said she used hot glue...but I really don't want to use glue on my doilies.  I'm considering using clear sewing thread.   I think it really looks nice even without the centerpiece.  What do you think?  Made with #10 thread using a #10 hook.  Started 11/13/2013.



Thanks for stopping by...
LindaCrochets
 

3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, this is really pretty, and I have some black thread I could use, actually I have all the colors...stash busting.

LindaCrochets said...

I know what you mean BUT there's always one more ball that I need.

Zosia Samosia said...

Fantastyczna!