Friday, November 24, 2017

Primrose Doily

Another wonderful design by Grace Fearon that I had the pleasure of testing for her.  It's called "Primrose", and was made using Artiste #10 thread in the color Porcelain, and a #4/2.00mm hook. The finished doily measures 18 inches.

This design was the First Place winner of the Crochet Guild of America 2017 Design Competition in the "thread" catagory!  Congratulations to Grace!  Looking at the doily, I can see why. 

This will definitely be made again!





Hope you  had  a blessed and safe Thanksgiving day!  If you are traveling back home, be safe!
Thanks for stopping by.
LindaCrochets

8 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It's beautiful! :)

Betsy said...

Oh my goodness that is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of crocheting time.
Blessings, Betsy

Iwona said...

Piękna serweta,ma cudną koronkę brzegową.Pozdrowionka.

Marie said...

Beautiful, and I can see from your other work the reason she has you testing patterns for her.

Deborah said...

It is wonderful! The outer edge makes me think of church.

Debbie Harris said...

Oh my goodness!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!
Your hands do such lovely work, you are blessed.
Bless you~

Mariah said...

lindo :)

Sandra said...

Lindo.