Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Current project - Table Runner

Laid out the table runner that I'm working on last night and decided I need one more row of 3 motifs.  I'm working on them right now.  Then, I'll block and try it out on the table it's intended for.  Will take pictures of it at its new home to post later this week/first of next week.   It's really pretty, but I truly had trouble getting into "crocheting" it, if you know what I mean.  Normally when I crochet a doily I really, really enjoy it!  The runner has become a chore to finish.

3 comments:

- said...

My gosh you do beautiful work. I don't think I have the patience for this type of crochet. I'm more of a yarn girl but really love what you do.

glor said...

I absolutely adore thread crochet and our tablecloths leave me almost speechless. Your work is perfection. Can't wait to see what else you make.

LindaCrochets said...

Thank you both for your kind words. Thread crochet has been my passion for some 45 yrs! I have to have some thread and a hook in my hands almost every day, if only for 30 minutes.