Friday, September 24, 2010

Crochet....Crochet

I have decided to try this "blogger" thing.   Thread crochet is my passion.  I have spent many, many years collecting patterns and books!  I can always find one more pattern to make.  Most of my creations have been given away to dear friends and family over the years.  During the past year I have made 2 round tablecloths for a dear...dear friend.  Below are pics of them.  Hope everyone enjoys looking.  Both are Elizabeth Hiddleson patterns.  EH did such beautiful design work during her lifetime!  I think I have ALL of her books!  Hope to have more posts in the days ahead!~

The first one is from Elizabeth Hiddleson's book #14 and is called "For the Bride".  The 2nd one is from her book #40.  Both were done with #10 thread and a #8 hook.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Your tablecloths are beautiful!!!

lovestitch said...

Great job! So beautiful, I love it!

LindaCrochets said...

Thank you! Thread crochet is my passion!

panavia999 said...

Very nice!
What size thread did you use? What EH book did the first tablecloth pattern come from?

LindaCrochets said...

I used #10 thread with a #8 hook. I don't remember which book. Will look it up and add that to my post when I find it (will do on both EH tableclothes)