Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tray for Three runner

This is the first of 3 small runners that I'm working on for a friend.  The pattern is No. 7149 "Tray for Three" from the vintage book "New Ideas in Crochet, Table Topics", and can be found HERE.  

I used the vintage thread pictured in size 30 and #61-ecru.  The border is a separate pattern that I found somewhere else.  Each motif is 1.5 inches.  The runner measures 22.5 by 13.5 after blocking.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!
LindaCrochets

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Beautiful! I need to get my crochet cotton out again. I'be been knitting mostly lately.
Blessings,
Betsy

Deborah said...

It's beautiful! You picked the perfect border.
deborahnhamilton.blogspot.com

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Very pretty! :) I hope you have a lovely day and weekend, too. :)

Ninu said...

its very pretty! good work

Unknown said...

Clearly you and I share a love for thread crochet. I have several pattern books I want to get rid of my eyes won't allow small crochet anymore.ru by chance in california? San Diego?