Thursday, July 13, 2017

Spring Pineapple Floral Lace doily

This is the 2nd time I have made this doily.  The first one was with yellow flowers.  The pattern can be found at CrochetMemories and is FREE.   It was first introduced as a CAL (crochet-a-long) project, which I truly enjoyed.

This one was made using #10 thread and a #8 hook.  Sorry, but I didn't get the measurement.  I did use a different rose pattern and changed the last round to add more greenery to the piece.  It was donated to the local library for their silent auction to raise money for summer activities for the children.  





Thanks for stopping by!
LindaCrochets

6 comments:

Deborah said...

That is really beautiful. I really like the pink roses.

deebriese said...

Wow thanks for the link. What a wonderful cause for your doily!

Charlotte said...

Beautiful!

Pammy Sue said...

So pretty! ♥

AgueroSandra said...

Hola realmente bella y delicada saludos!!!

penni said...

Where did you find the pattern?