Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm still here...

Wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here and still crocheting.  I've gotten behind on my posting though.  I have five projects finished and blocked, but we seem to continually have winter type weather which isn't good for picture taking!  Hopefully I will be able to take photos and post soon.

One I am especially proud of; it's a filet table topper that this 30 inches across!  Made with #30 thread.  I need to do a little fine tuning  on the blocking of this one.

Thanks for stopping by....

Linda
LindaCrochets

2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff! I keep pondering a filet of some kind, so especially interested to see that. Blocking is one of my favorite things to do usually. I get all OCD and really get into it. I'm a nerd!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh I can't wait to see your doilies...and the size 30 thread filet sounds awesome.

If I miss you before Thursday...wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas! :)