Saturday, June 03, 2017

Frances doily

Such a hot and muggy day here after some heavy rain yesterday evening.  Temperature is in the mid 80s.  More scattered showers expected today.  A good day to stay inside and keep cool.

Another lovely pattern by Grace Fearon called "Frances".  I had made this back in April and just realized I had not shared.  Made with Artiste #10 in the color "country rose" and a #5 hook.  Measures 14 inches across.  The pattern can be be purchased HERE.




I've gotten all messed up in posting!  I've found 7 more pieces that were completed recently and haven't been posted.  More to come in the upcoming days!

Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by...
LindaCrochets

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Goodness you accomplish so much, so quickly. This is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing the others.
Blessings, Betsy

Aleksandra Strzelecka said...

Again beautiful doily! Sweet colour !

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm amazed at all the doilies you have created hope you don't mind if I try to make some of them Also.