Thursday, April 25, 2019

"Anna" doily

A doily "Anna" designed by Patricia Kristoffersen.  I used Artiste #10 in a color called "natural" and a #4/2.00mm hook.   The completed doily is 22 inches.  This is another one that I have made several times and donated out to various causes to be used in fund raising activities.





I've been unable to attend a crochet/knitting group at the local library for some time due to personal/family issues.  I've started back in the last couple weeks and so enjoy the time on Thursday afternoons visiting with the ladies as we do our needlework.

Have a blessed Thursday, and thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you leave me a note.
LindaCrochets

2 comments:

Iwona said...

Piękna serweta, pierwszy raz widzę ten wzór, pozdrawiam.

Lucimar, abençoada para abençoar... said...

Deus te abençoe sempre abundantemente. Obrigada por compartilhar lindas criações.